Symbiosis Institute of Technology
B.Tech Admissions : 2011
The admissions of the eligible candidates to B. Tech program of
the institute will be based on merit in any one of the following entrance exams
(SET, IIT-JEE, AIEEE, MHT-CET). The admission will be carried out through
open counseling, in which the candidate has to be physically present on the date
of counseling along with his/her original certificates. The details of the
counseling procedure and documents required will be available on the institute’s
1) Admission through Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Register for SET examination on
and pay online, a fee of Rs. 1500/-.
- Last date of registration for SET examination is
14th April 2011.
- Register for Symbiosis Institute of Technology by a payment of Rs.
- Report in the Institute on June 5, 2011 for counseling for admission
based on SET merit.
2) Admission through IIT-JEE, AIEEE and MHT-CET
- Apply for admission to Symbiosis Institute of Technology by filling up
the form online and making a payment of Rs. 1500/-, on
- Last date for application is 20th May 2011
- Alternatively, application form can be downloaded from the Institute
website and filled up form may be sent to the Administrative Officer,
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Lavale, Taluka-Mulshi, Pune 411042 along
with registration fee of Rs. 1500/- through a bank draft drawn in favor of
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune so as to reach the Institute latest
by 20th May 2011 . Prospectus will be sent to the candidates who register
with the Institute.
- Registered candidates can communicate their marks /rank in the
examination after declaration of the result.
- Report in the Institute for counseling and admission on the counseling
dates given below
- 10+2 or equivalent from any statutory board with 60% aggregate marks in
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). For SC/ST candidates relaxation of
5% marks in PCM will be given.
- Good Scores in any one of the following entrance exams: IIT-JEE, AIEEE,
MH-CET or Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
Foreign Nationals/Non Resident Indians
- 10+2 or equivalent, from any statutory board with 60% aggregate marks in
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
| Category : General
| Annual Academic Fees – Rs. 1, 70, 000/-
Onetime fee to be
paid at the time of the Admission - Rs.6500/-
Caution Money, Institute - Rs.10,000/
Hostel and Mess fees (Annual) - Rs.85,000/- Caution Money Hostel -
|USD equivalent to INR 4,00,000/- per annum