1. Take out the Answer Sheet from this Test Booklet
without breaking the seal. If you find that the Question Paper Code does not
match with the Paper Code on the Answer Sheet, exchange the booklet
immediately with a new sealed Test Booklet.
2. Do not open the seal of the test Booklet until you are
asked to do so by the Invigilator.
3. Carefully read and follow all the instructions given
in the Answer Sheet.
4. The question paper contains four sections and 120
questions. Four possible answers (A, B, C and D) are given and there is only
one correct answer for each question. Choose the correct answer and darken
the appropriate bubble in the Answer Sheet with HB pencil. In case you wish
to change an answer, erase the old answer completely using a good soft
5. Each correct answer carries one mark and each wrong
answer carries negative 0.25 marks.
6. For a candidate to qualify, he/she should not only
secure certain minimum marks in the test paper, but also necessarily obtain
certain minimum marks in each of the four sections.
7. Tampering with the Bar Code or making any distinctive
mark on the Answer Sheet will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
8. All the rough work should be done only on blank pages
provided for this purpose at the end of this Test Booklet. No extra page
will be provided.
9. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination
hall for any reason during the test. Candidates are allowed to leave the
hall only after the Answer Sheets from all have been collected and accounted
10. Calculator, electronic diary, cellular phone, pager
and any such electronic gadget will not be allowed in the examination hall.
11. Candidates found violating the instructions of the
Test/Invigilator will be disqualified. A candidate giving assistance to any
other candidate or seeking/receiving help from any source in answering
questions or copying in any manner in the test will forfeit his/her chance
of being considered for admission.
12. This Question paper contains 36 printed pages
including pages for rough work. Please check all pages and report, if there
is any discrepancy.