Necessary Documents and Materials
for Applying IIT-JEE Online
- A clear attested copy of your SSLC (10th standard) certificate for age
- Latest passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) color photograph taken with white
background, preferably wearing dark-coloured clothes. Your face should cover
about 75% of the photo. Please write your name and application number on the
reverse side of the photograph.
- A thick A4 size (21 cm x 29.7 cm) clothlined envelope.
- Attested copy of category certificate for SC/ST applicants. Click
Here to download the format.
- If you are visually impaired and you need a question paper with enlarged
font, download the request letter format
here , fill up the same and enclose with your application form. You
should belong to the Physically Disabled (PD) category to avail this
- DS Category : Children of Defence/Paramilitary personnel killed
or permanently disabled in action during war or peacetime operations can
submit an attested copy of the relevant certificate issued by a competent
authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi
(under the Ministry of Defence, Govt., of India) or in the Ministry of Home
Affiars, Govt., of India, as applicable, along with the application.