:: Admission Procedure ::
The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks
secured in the SRMJEEE , conducted by SRM University.
Candidates who have not appeared for the SRMJEEE are not
eligible for admission.
The candidates will be short-listed based on their entrance
examination marks and will be called for the counselling.
Application Form :
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examinations to be held in March /
April / May 2016 can also apply and appear for SRMJEEE 2016. However, admission
to such candidates will be subject to:
- Satisfying the eligibility criteria as prescribed by SRM University
- Production of all documents (originals) by the cutoff date stipulated by
Aspirants can choose either one of the following two options for applying
to appear in SRMJEEE 2016:
Option 1: Fill the OMR sheet and send to SRM University
Option 2: Apply online using Unique Voucher Code and relevant instructions given
Online Application Form of SRMJEEE 2016 includes following steps-
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Log In
Step 3: Application Creation
Step 4: Uploading images
Step 5: Making Payment
For payment of SRMJEEE 2016 application form, Candidates can choose any one
of the following modes-
1. Online with E-Payment / Unique Voucher Code
Apply online by registering and paying online / using prepaid Unique Voucher
2. Online with Demand Draft
Application to be filled online and the same can be downloaded and sent to
the university with the DD drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
Instructions for filling SRMJEEE 2016 Computerized OMR Application Form
You shall read these instructions and fill the form carefully as requests for
corrections will not be entertained later. Options once filled in the
application form cannot be changed at a later stage.
- The application form should be filled by you in your own handwriting.
Only the original application should be sent.
- Application Form of SRMJEEE 2016 will be machine-processed. Hence, you
shall take utmost care in writing with black ballpoint pen in the boxes
- Corresponding to the above, you shall darken the alphabet/numeral/oval
using HB pencil only.
- If you wish to change a marking, erase the darkened spot completely and
do the fresh marking.
- Do not scribble, cut, tear or erase SRMJEEE Application Form 2016. Do
not put any stray pencil marks anywhere on the form.
- Do not write/make any marks on/deface the barcode.
- Your photograph, signature and address are to be machine-scanned. So,
paste a recent colour photograph of good quality with light colour
background. Write your address and sign in the prescribed boxes using only a
black ballpoint pen.
- Make sure that your name, your parent’s/guardian’s name and your date of
birth should be exactly the same as given in your High School/Higher
Secondary School examination certificate.
- Application of SRMJEEE 2016 must be complete in all respects. An
incomplete application or application filled in a language other than
English will summarily be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to retain with them a photocopy of the filled-in
application for future reference and quote the application number in all
SRMJEEE 2016 Question Paper will comprised of objective type questions
divided into following parts -
Part 1: 35 question in Mathematics for 105 marks
Part 2: 35 question in Physics for 105 marks
Part 3: 35 question in Chemistry for 105 marks
Part 4: 50 question in Biology for 105 marks
Every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carried negative
marking of 1 mark, while wrong answer in Biology carried negative marking of 0.7