Admission : Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering Admission 2009
Bhagwan Parshuram college of Engineering is the renowned Institution certified by ISO 9001:2000, approved by AICTE and is affiliated to MD University. College invites all the applicants for admission into B.Tech courses courses on the merit basis. College provides the hostel and transport facilities to the students along with providing education to build their career in the respective fields.
Courses offered by the Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering:
• B.Tech (4 years ) full time course:
1. Computer Science and Engineering (90 seats)
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering (90 seats)
3. Electrical Engineering (60 seats)
4. Mechanical Engineering (60 seats)
• Candidates should have passed 10+2with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Biotechnology.
• Candidates should have cleared 12th class from the recognized board with minimum of 55% aggregate to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
• Application forms may be downloaded from college website.
• Last date for applying: June 30, 2009
• Display of Branch Allotment: July 1, 2009
Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering
Gohana (Sonepat) – 131301
Delhi – 85
Ph: 011-47094079, 09310612742