Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita University conducts entrance exam every year in
various cities across the country for admission to the B.Tech. programmes at its
three Schools of Engineering located at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
About the Exam:
Exam Name: B.Tech. Programmes
Age - Candidates shall be born on or after 1st July 1991.
Entrance Examination Pattern:
The duration of the Examination is 3 hours (10 AM to 1 PM).
There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in
Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four
answers of which only one is correct / most appropriate. The question booklet
will be in English. Each question carries 3 marks. Negative mark (-1) will be
awarded for each wrong answer.
- Mathematics - 60 questions
- Physics - 30 questions
- Chemistry - 30 questions
Total No. of Questions - 120 questions
FEES (in Rupees)
||One time charges
||at the time of admission
Scholarship Scheme: Norms
- Scholarship will be provided to 15% of the top ranking candidates, who
passed the qualifying examination from Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu and
admitted in the respective campuses.
- Scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/-
per annum will be waived from the tuition fees.
- Award of scholarship will be governed by the rules framed for the
How To Apply:
- Date of Entrance Examination 22 - 04 - 2012 (
Sunday - FN)
- Issue of Application forms begins 20 - 12 -
- Last date of issue of application forms 27 - 03
- Last date for receiving completed applications
30 - 03 - 2012