(Exam Info) Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) : 2011
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) : 2011
A Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa for the candidates seeking admission to first year degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture in various colleges in Goa. Admission to Degree course in Architecture shall be on the basis of National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA).
The candidate must pass 10+2 level of examination of Goa Board of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board, with a minimum of 50% marks. Physics and Mathematics should be compulsorily studied with: Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology as optional subjects. The candidate should get through the examination in a single attempt. In case of SC/ST and OBC candidates a minimum of 40% marks is sufficient.
Reservation of seats :
- For admission Maharashtra , Gujarat , Karnatka & Tamil Naidu students can apply on the basis of GCET 2011 score
- Eligibility :- 50% in 10+2 (general) & 40% in 10+2 (sc/st/ph)
Date of Exam:
Wednesday, 11th and Thursday, 12th May, 2011
GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test)2011 for admissions to First Year of Professional Degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, architecture and Homeopathy in the State of Goa shall be conducted on Wednesday, 11th and Thursday, 12th May, 2011 as per the following schedule at 10 centres in Goa:
- Physics : 11-05-11 10.00a.m - 12 noon
- Chemistery: 11-05-11 2.00 pm - 4.00 p.m
- Mathematics: 12-05-11 10.00a.m - 12 noon
- Biology/Computer Science: 12-05-11 2.00 pm - 4.00 p.m
Colleges under Exam:
- Goa Engineering College
- Padre Conceiçao College of Engineering, Verna Goa
- Rayeshwar Institute of Technology
Directorate of Technical Education
Goa State DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim, Bardez,
Pin 403521, Goa Tel: 0832-2413571.
JEE - EXAMS: