(Info) ALLEN INSTITUTE IIT JEE AIPMT
ALLEN INSTITUTE IIT JEE AIPMT ETC:
Procedure for CLASSROOM CONTACT PROGRAMMES
IN CASE OF ADMISSION THROUGH ENTRANCE TEST
1. Admission Through ENTRANCE TEST :
For IIT-JEE :
NURTURE COURSE | LEADER COURSE For PRE-MEDICAL :
NURTURE COURSE | LEADER COURSE | ACHIEVER COURSE
ADVICE : Student are advised to prepare for Entrance Test. Any attempt of recommendations or influencing the admission procedure may result adversely to the candidature.
2. Entrance Test Result
* Will be declared on the date mentioned in Date Chart.
* Will be displayed on Institute's Notice Boards as well.
* Will also be posted on our website www.allen.ac.in.
* Will also be sent through SMS to the successful candidates.
3. How to Apply
Send completely filled Application Form along with requisite enclosures (Identity Card + Photo Card, Acknowledgement Card) through registered post / courier or it can also be submitted in person at our Corporate Office. Completely filled Application Form should reach us before the last date of form submission. Refer DATE CHART.
4. Fee Deposition
Those who qualify the Entrance Test are required to deposit Total Fee (1st Installment in case of IIT-JEE) at the time of Admission. For Fee Deposition Method see below.
IN CASE OF DIRECT ADMISSION
1. Direct Admission are Open For
For IIT-JEE :
ENTHUSIAST COURSE For PRE-MEDICAL :
ENTHUSIAST | ESSEL COURSE For AIEEE :
NURTURE | ENTHUSIAST | LEADER COURSE
2. How to Apply
Send completely filled Application Form along with requisite enclosures (Identity Card + Photo Card, Acknowledgment Card, Fee Challan, Demand Draft of Requisite Amount of fee through registered post / courier or it can also be submitted in person at our Corporate Office. Do not send ADMIT CARD, fill it and keep it with you, this will be used as a Temporary Identity Card to Attend Classes till you get permanent Laminated I-Card. Completely filled Application Form should reach us at-least two days before Course Commencement Date. Refer DATE CHART
3. Fee Deposition
Deposit Total Fee (1st Installment in case of IIT-JEE) at the time of Admission. For Fee Deposition Method see below
FEE DEPOSITION METHOD
You may send your completely filled Fee Challan along with Demand Draft through post / courier. Make sure that your FEE must be received at our Corporate Office at-least two days before the date of commencement of classes.
After sending your Fee, you must contact in person along with your ADMIT CARD at the institute, one day before the date of commencement of classes to get your Batch and Registration Number.
Fee can be deposited by candidate in person with the following enclosures.
(a) Admit Card.
(b) Completely Filled Fee Challan
(c) Single Crossed Demand Draft / Pay-Order for Total Fee Payable.
Fee Deposition Counters for Nurture & Enthusiast Course of PRE-MEDICAL will be at :
"SAMANVAYA", C-210/2, Talwandi, Kota
Fee Deposition Counters for all the Other Courses will be at :
"SANKALP", CP-6, IndraVihar, Kota
Admission Procedure for DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMMES
1. How to Apply
Send completely filled Application Form along with requisite enclosures through registered post / courier or it can also be submitted in person at our Corporate Office. Student has to send following enclosures alongwith Application Form
(a) Completely Filled Fee Challan
(b) Demand Draft / Pay-Order
(c) Acknowledgement Card
(d) Identity Card & Photo Card
2. About ADMIT CARD
* For TEST SERIES / JOINT PACKAGE Course : Keep completely filled Admit Card with you (do not send it along with form) and bring it at your opted Test Center on FIRST TEST Day.
* For STUDY
MATERIAL Course : Send completely filled Admit Card along with Application Form.
3. Fee Deposition Mode
* Fee is acceptable only through single Crossed Demand Draft / Pay-Order.
* Demand Draft / Pay-Order should be in favour of "ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE, KOTA" from Nationalized Bank, Payable at Kota (Rajasthan).
* Student must write his/her Name & Application Form Number on the back side of Demand Draft / Pay-Order.
* Fee will not be accepted by cheque / at par cheque / cash in any case.
JEE - EXAMS: