(Jobs) Recruitment of JRF/SRF/RA at Thapar University: 2011
Submitted by IITguru on Tue, 07/05/2011 - 08:41
Title of Project: Zirconia supported solid catalyst for simultaneous transesterification and esterification of high free fatty acid containing triglycerides.
Post Name: JRF/SRF/RA
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
- JRF: M.Sc. Chemistry with N ET or GATE exam qualified.
- SRF: M.Sc. Chemistry with 2 years of relevant research experience supported dy publications.
- RA: Ph.D. in Chemistry or Ph.D. thesis submitted.
Age Limit: 28,32 and 35 years for JRF, SRF and RA respectively.
Stipend and Other Allowances: AS PER CSIR RULES
How To Apply:
- Interested candidate should submit their curriculum vitae with names and addresses of two referees either by email (amjadali(at)thapar.edu) or through post positively by July 15, 2011.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview No. TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
Last Date To Apply: 15th July 2011