Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Bangalore Complex
Recruitment of Various Posts in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Bangalore
Complex : 2011
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector
undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with
20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread
across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development,
manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters,
Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems
and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles. HAL, over the last
six decades, has grown progressively into an integrated Aerospace Organization
with the indigenous design & development of Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH-Dhruv),
Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT) & Light Combat Aircraft (LCA-Tejas). The ongoing
major projects & programmes include ALH (both in military & civil roles), IJT,
LCA, Pilotless Target Aircraft (PTA), Su-30 MKI & Hawk – Advanced Jet Trainer.
Aligning with the emerging future requirements, HAL has conceptualized the
indigenous development of Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), Combat Air Trainer
(CAT), naval & trainer versions of LCA, Multi Role Transport Aircraft (MTA),
Medium Lift Helicopter (MLH) etc.
HAL Bangalore Complex is currently looking candidates (Person with
Disabilities) for appointment as Managers (Gr-IV) / Engineers (Gr-II)/ Officers
(Gr-II) / Assistant Engineer (Gr-I) / Assistant Officers (Gr-I) / Diploma
Trainees (D-6) / Technician Trainees (C-5) / Admin / Commercial / Office
Trainees (C-5) / Accounts / Finance Trainee (C-5), Hindi Typist Trainee.
Various Posts Which Required In Hindustan
- Manager (Management Service / Customer Service- (Gr-IV): 1 Post
- Official Language Officer (Hindi) (Gr-II): 1 Post
- Accounts Officer (Gr-II): 4 Posts
- Engineer (IT) – (Gr-II): 1 Post
- Engineer (IMM)/Stores Officer – (Gr-II): 8 Posts
- Engineer (Lean)- (Gr-II): 1 Post
- HR Officer (Gr-II): 1 Post
- Assistant HR Officer (Gr-I): 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Lean) –(Gr-I): 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (DLE) – (Gr-I): 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality) – (Gr-I): 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (MSD) – (Gr-I): 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – (Gr-I): 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (IMM) – (Gr-I): 4 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Methods) – (Gr-I): 2 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – (D6): 26 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Electronics) – (D6): 3 Posts
- Technician Trainee (Fitter) – (C5): 25 Posts
- Admin / Commercial / Office Trainee – (C5): 41 Posts
- Finance / Accounts Trainee – (C5): 4 Posts
- Hindi Typist Trainee - (C5): 1 Post
- Grade-IV : Rs. 24900-3%-50500
- Grade-II : Rs. 16400-3%-40500
- Grade-I : Rs. 12600-3%-32500
- Scale-D : Rs.69250-3%-27170
- Scale-D : Rs.58750-3%-25670
- Age is to be counted as on 01.07.2011. Experience is to be counted as on
the date of release of advertisement.
- Reservation / concessions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/XSM &
PWD categories would be made as per Government Directives.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC Category are required to produce
recently obtained Community Certificate in proof of their Community at the
time of Interview (not older than 6 months as on 01.07.2011), stating that
they do not come under the creamy layer, from a Competent Authority, in the
prescribed format and
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD Category are also required to produce
their Community Certificate in proof of their Community at the time of
Interview in the prescribed format. However, Age should not exceed 55 Years.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu &
Kashmir during the period of 01-01-
1980 to 31-12-1989, upper age limit is Relaxable by 5 Years.
Relaxation will be extended as per rules in respect of Ex-servicemen/
Commissioned Officers/ECOs/ SSCOs
Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards
prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to
receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor as per the
Medical Standards of the Company and satisfactory medical report from the
Concerned Authority in respect of PWD candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- HAL reserve the right to increase / decrease the specification depending
upon the response. Mere submission of application will not entail right for
- If the candidate found suitable for lower Grade / Post than the post for
which they had applied and attended the Interview fulfilling all the
requirements shall be offered in the lower Grade / Post.
- Applicants serving in Government / Public Sector, Semi-Government
Organizations should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of
Written Test / Interview as applicable.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory
Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by
HAL (Concerned Authority in case of PWD candidates) and verification of
Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the
rules of the company and Vigilance Clearance (As applicable).
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further,
HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the
notified post and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid
panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- The vacancies identified are to be filled up by external candidates
only, through Direct Recruitment. Therefore, applications of internal
candidates, if any will not be considered against any of the posts.
- Candidates who have work experience in the Private Sector and produce
the experience should submit the experience certificate in the letter head
of the company. The letter head of the company should have the details of
company Registration Number.
How To Apply
- Applications should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ only by logging on
HAL Website www.hal-india.com. Applications
will not be accepted in any other mode. The website will be kept open
between 1100 hours on 15.06.2011 till 2400 hours on 30.06.2011 for this
purpose. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and
Application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, which is to be entered
in the Application Blank, so that intimation regarding downloading of call
letter for Written Test / Interview can be sent. HAL will not be responsible
for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
- On submission and acceptance of application, system will generate the
Registration / Acknowledgement form valong with the Application reference
number allotted, which will be used for future references. The candidate is
required to take print out of the Registration / Acknowledgement form in A4
size paper only and forward the same to the following address as mentioned
against each post, subscribing on the envelop, in bold, the post applied
for, discipline and advertisement No. so as to reach latest by 05.07.2011.
The printed Registration / Acknowledgement form should be forwarded to
the concerned address only as mentioned below against each post: